Individual Giving - Call for Freelance Consultant
LADA wishes to contract a freelance consultant to focus on individual giving for a period of five months, March to July 2019. The consultant will support and coordinate a range of fundraising and promotional initiatives planned for or already implemented at LADA, and take advantage of 2019 being LADA’s 20th anniversary to further promote LADA’s mission and work.
The goals are to:
- Increase individual monthly/regular giving
- Enhance LADA’s targeted annual appeals
- Contribute to plans for LADA’s 20th anniversary fundraising events and initiatives
- Integrate donation requests across all areas of LADA activity, at its space at The Garrett Centre and online
- Develop various passive giving structures
- Research and plan for current and prospective donors for key initiatives from our 20th anniversary
- Help plan and coordinate a small number of invite-only fundraising events
An understanding of the Live Art and/or contemporary cultural sector, and the intersections of art, fundraising and ethics, is welcome.
LADA and the freelance consultant will agree on a working plan, schedule and budget, with anticipated goals and deliverables, for the engagement. A budget of £4,500 is available for this work; LADA welcomes discussing the daily fee rate for the consultant.
THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW CLOSED.